Top 5 Things To See at the Show
The highly anticipated Greensboro Ideal Home Show returns to the Coliseum Complex from October 8-10, 2021 amid a flourishing home improvement market. And if you’re one of the estimated 75% of consumers (according to Better Business Bureau) who embarked on a home repair, refresh or renovation during the last 18 months – a visit to the home show can provide much needed advice, products and expertise, all under one roof.
So what are the Top 5, not-to-miss features of the show? Here’s a helpful guide:
- Trying Downsizing. The pandemic has shaped many home design trends, including the movement to downsize. During lockdown, many purged, decluttered and learned they could live with less – making the tiny home movement even more popular than ever. Guests at the show can tour the Tiny Homes, presented by Tiny House Community Development. Tiny House Community Development’s mission is to be a coalition of diverse individuals and local organizations who aim to reduce homelessness by engaging in public and private partnerships to create a tiny home community.
- Make A Game Plan. With the Greensboro Ideal Home Show’s virtual showroom, you can pre-plan your visit to maximize time and productivity. Online you can find exhibitors in the categories that interest you, then make your list and come armed with a plan of attack. Visit Virtual Showroom | Greensboro Ideal Home Show. While you’re there, save time and money is by purchasing your tickets in advance. Go to Greensboro Ideal Home Show Fall 2021 (mpetickets.com)) and save $2 off admission.
- Support Local Artists. New to the show this year is a special feature, Artist’s Row, devoted to showcasing work from local artists. Handcrafted and artisan crafts will be available for purchase...helpful hint: the show is 75 days away from Christmas so get a jump on holiday shopping while supporting the local community.
- Special Days. Before arriving at the show, check out special days and special admission pricing. On Friday and Saturday, take the late shift and get $5 after 5 p.m. admission. Friday, October 8 is Senior Day, with $5 admission for guests aged 55 and up (with valid I.D. at the box office)
- Shop, Compare, Save. One trip to the Greensboro Home Show can replace multiple stops running around town, in and out of stores, searching for parking, and wondering if you are if you are in fact getting the best pricing for projects. Local experts at the show often offer their deepest discounts as show specials to our guests, and with so many home improvement experts you can shop, compare and save under one roof. In fact, our average guest spends about 2.5 hours with us – that's a fraction of the time you’d spend driving all over town.
For more information, please visit Official Greensboro Ideal Home Show | October 8-10, 2021 | Greensboro, NC.