Top 5 Must See Features at the Show
The highly anticipated Greensboro Ideal Home Show returns to the Coliseum Complex from March 29-31, 2019. The show fills the space with seminars, lush outdoor gardens built right inside, home improvement and DIY ideas and the hottest new products -- not to mention celebrity guest carpenter Brett Tutor from TLC’s Trading Spaces.
To help you plan your day at the show, we’ve compiled the top five, must-see features at the show:
- Greatest of All Time (goats!). You’re likely to forget you’re inside the Greensboro Coliseum Complex when you stroll through the Ultimate Backyard and Urban Farm Garden. In addition to lush greenery, flowers and hardscapes, the expansive space features a modern urban farm garden with a chicken coop, live chickens and goats, and potting shed, as well as a fully-loaded outdoor kitchen.
- Putting the ‘She’ in ‘Sheds’. Sheds aren’t just for tools anymore. Check out the fully-furnished and decorated She Shed and imagine all ways you can relax in a unique backyard escape.
- Everything’s Coming Up Orchids. One of the most colorful and fragrant flowering plants, orchids are also among the most diverse. Visit the Triad Orchid Society’s vibrant display of orchids and learn more about these exotic blooms.
- Tidy Up. Inspired by Marie Kondo? Get organized once and for all with a tips for organizer Cari McGregor of Organize with Jess. She’ll be speaking on the Fresh Ideas Stage on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Small Spaces, Big Ideas. The tiny house market is booming, and guests can see what it takes to makes them so popular. High Point Tiny Houses offers a unique opportunity to walk through a tiny house at the show—while it’s under construction.
For all the show features, please visit greensboroidealhomeshow.com.